Over the weekend...

I have now photographed all my driftwood boats and will be uploading them into the shop soon. I sold my first one at the Open House this weekend which was very exciting! Here is a selection of them...









And heres some photos of my other new Homeware collection products, upcycled vintage plates and the Cornish pasty cushions for sale in Etsy shop...
Painted Pebbles....
Driftwood Chandelier...
Pasty Cushions...(other wool cushions by Gabrielle Vary and Paintings by David Meeking). Bean is such a poser! He loves the camera!



My dad was visiting this weekend, I was busy vidulating the Open House but he came and helped out and made me a lovely lunch and lots of important cups of tea! We went into Brighton and mooched about today, we had some yummy breakfast in Ground where Bean got fussed over extensively as usual, he loves the attention! I bought a new fab straw hat and some ace 80's shorts, just now need some sun to wear them in!!!

Goodbye, untill next time...

Comments

Popular Posts