Sausage and Beans

New Stock for Ropewalk Gallery, lots of pastel summery pieces from my trip to Dorset, here is some of the sea pottery already wrapped and ready to be completed with chain and findings....


Boxed up, priced and ready to go!!!
Love this triangle one below, almost didn't send it as I wanted to keep it, I hope it goes to a good home!


Walking along the seafront in the morning with Bean, beach was quiet and the sea was sparkling!
My mum was visiting this weekend and brought the notorious Sausage long with her. Its the first time Sausage and Bean have met, and although Bean was abit dubious at first, they are now firm friends! They even came to the Makers Boutique Art & Craft fair on the saturday and curled up under my table together! Was a busy day at the Boutique as there was a food festival on New Road, there were even a few celebrities who dropped in to buy handmade wares!




Talk of Tea!
More photos of pink trees / flowers / buds!!!





New Plates I'm designing for the open house, work in progress!


Using the gym equipment in Hove Park! Working out is a no-no for me usually, but these are quite fun!
Extreme Sausage Close-up!!!
Nice mosaics on someones porch in Brighton...
Hove Lagoon at Sunset
It was nice and warm over the weekend, and then raining cats and dogs today, I hate the rain, but at least I get to use my fun umbrella when it is alful outside!
Hope you all had a good easter, I have eaten so much chocolate already, Steve gave me my Easter present early as he went away to his parents, (Hotel chocolate - why thankyou very much!) so I have been quite happily scoffing eggs since friday like they are going out of existence! Will need to detox on lots of vegetables this week! And maybe get back on that gym equipment in Hove park!

Goodbye, untill next time!

Comments

Popular Posts