Updates...

Hallo thar. I haven't updated my blog so heres a few photo's of the last week or so, there has been lots of birthdays (Steve's and my sisters, one day after each other, arghhh!) and a successful Makers Boutique Market. Here are some of the hemp bangles I made as some stock for the Market House Gallery in Marision, Cornwall...
And some new art on some slate I picked up on the beach, my sister asked me to do the whale one for her!!! Been out and about with Benedict and I am loving the fact Spring is coming and Summer is on the way! Summer is the best time of year for sure!!!


Photos from Makers Boutique Market on Saturday....Liv getting creative behind my stall!!!





Went to Beyond Retro in Brighton and tried on some glamtastic 1980's/90's sequin dresses, the waistcoat I am wearing is a masterpiece!!! It had load of funny things embroidered with sequins onto it like a deck chair, the sun, fish, birds and the sea!!! Was quite tempted to buy it, and then remembered I don't play snooker!!!






Recent cake I have eaten... Rose meringue

Poppy's cupcakes!!!


Paul's Gruffalo cake he made for Steve's birthday!!!



And heres Bean in his new jumper, handmade by Rocstar....Reminds me of Firefox logo when he sleeps like this!!!

Goodbye, untill next time!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts