The sun has got his hat on...

We took Benedict Bean to the woods near Seven Sisters the other day, it was hot and I wanted to be outside! Bean kept dropping his balls down rabbit holes, idiot dog!


White chocolate and orange cookies, OH MY GOD THESE WERE AMAZING!
I am not the biggest fan of pink, personally, I find it a bit too girly when I'm wearing it, but I don't think there is anything more beautiful than cherry blossom in nature, and the fact it only hangs round for a bit makes it even more special....


Other pink things that are good- rose macaroons from The Real Patisserie. The other flavours were pistachio and tangerine, but the rose ones are the best!
Steve got the ring back the other day that I ordered for his birthday, its by a designer called Gil Stark, who's work I really do love. It had to be re-sized so now it fits perfectly! It was really funny, as Steve was away for his birthday working, I took him to Gil's studio the day after, which also happened to be the day (the leap year day) when a girl is traditionally allowed to propose to a man! Steve knew this strange fact and was mulling over in his head and wondering why I was getting him a ring, and eventually came out and asked me its meaning....but alas no, that was not my plan, because if I do ever get married the guy will have to ask me!!!


Shadows - keep taking pictures of my shadow at the moment, maybe its because Bean feels like my new shadow!
Sunbeams!
Oh, and my new stickers came the other day in the post, I'm really happy with them, they will be decorating all my boxes, post, and other packaging from now on! My animation degree did have some sort of use in the end, designed them all in Photoshop!


Goodbye, untill next time!

Comments

Popular Posts