Wolf Girl

Been so busy today organizing stock and meeting the sellers to collect work for Billingshurst Unitarian Church tomorrow, and then back at Brighton Fishing Quarter Gallery to set up my Beach Shack Project stock. Its a bit chaotic having two exhibitions going on at the same time, but so far its all going to plan!!! I'm setting up the work tomorrow all day in Billingshurst before zipping back to Brighton for the private view at Brighton Fishing Quarter Gallery, going to be a long weekend!!!! Please come along if your in the Brighton Area, its at Kings Road Arches, Brighton, on the seafront before the main pier, BN1 1UB. Free cake, nibbles, mulled wine and arts and crafts, what more do you want?!
In the meantime while my brain frazzles here, and I wait for my boyfriend to return with some garlic broccoli and spring rolls, here is a picture of me in a fetching Wolf Fleece, my mate bought it for me as a joke birthday present!!! Snazzy.
Let the Spirit of the Wolf protect me through this crazy December!!!

Goodbye, untill next time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts