Sebastian


I was looking online last night for one of my favourite jewellers, Sebastian Buescher, who makes fabulous pieces of jewellery using mostly found objects. I have always found his work incredibly inspiring, and when I was working a terrible job in the design industry a few years ago, the first thing I would do when I got to my desk in the morning would be to check his blog, with my morning cup of tea!!! I always dreamed of being able to afford his pieces, and secretly thought he would make a fantastic wedding ring if my boyfriend ever proposed to me!!! I just love how his work is so organic and contemporary at the same time, like something that has been dug out of the ground from a strange lost bygone tribal era...
I emailed him when I couldn't find his website or blog, and he emailed back to say he has stopped making jewellery now!!! Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!
So, in honour to Sebastian's fantastic work, I have made a collection below of some of his pieces of work...




















Goodbye, untill next time....

Comments

Popular Posts