Roll up, roll up!!!


Hey Guys,
Just to let you know there will be Beach Shack Project goodies on sale at the first Makers Boutique Winter Market, in Brighton on 13th November. Hopefully I should have my new textiles printed by then, I have been working on a few cushion designs!!!! Yes, cushions!!! Bit different from jewellery but I love doodling and messing around in Photoshop so this should combine a few of my favourite things.
Unfortunately I will be running around like a headless chicken as this is the first event me and Katy, are organzing together. We are bit fed up with the lack of good craft events that we just decided to start our own, so this is it!!! There will be handmade ceramics, clothes, jewellery, textiles, bags, knitwear, peg dolls, illustrators, painters, cardmakers, furniture and much more!
Ruth will be running the caf' with homemade cakes and tea's so if you are in the area you should stop by and pick up some beautiful individual handmade christmas presents, so much better than any of the stuff you will find on the high street. Everyone knows someone who loves something handmade so hope to see you all there!


Btw there are still a few stalls left for anyone who may be interested in selling so please get in touch at makersboutique@gmail.com if you would like to take part...or look us up on facebook


Goodbye, untill next time....


Comments

Popular Posts