Handmade Brighton


Been off the radar last few days making up stock for "Handmade Brighton" a contemporary art and craft fair at Komedia in Brighton, I have loads of new stock made up and will be uploading some more new items into the shop soon, like wire wrapped bracelets and loads of wire wrapped necklaces in different colour variations, my favourite is an all-bottle-green one as the wire really stands out against the darker hues.
The Bag lady of Brighton will also be there with loads of amazing new bags, I popped by her flat earlier for a PVA emergency, I was making some new tags and ran out of glue, anyway she had many stylish new additions to her collection, there were so many I wanted for myself!
The fair is on tomorrow, Saturday 5th June 11-4pm so pop by and say hey if your in the area...I'll be the one scoffing my face with cake probably! Always an activity I enjoy at craft fairs...and drinking all the tea!
Goodbye, untill next time!

Comments

Popular Posts