Liberties of Londinion

Went to London to attend the Liberties department store "Designer Open call" today and although my work didn't fit in with Liberties brand I had a good day.
I didn't know this but apparently they only do costume jewellery (yawn) but then that's hindsight for you! Had a look downstairs at the other jewellers and I could only see one jeweller who didn't work with metal or gem setting but the lady I spoke to had some good feedback and was very positive so I'm going to try some more Beach Shack Project friendly areas! My work has also been attracting interest from South Americans so that may be a good place to branch out.

Anyway...
Look it's Mr P

He made my day & said my hat was fantastic! Still wish Peter Jones was there though!






Goodbye, untill next time
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts